Hydration is a crucial part of being healthy. Coloured beverages are commercially available and are extensively advertised nowadays.
Water is still the simplest liquid drink that could invigorate our well being.
Water is a tasteless, odorless and nearly colorless liquid substance. A substance composed of Hydrogen and Oxygen, also known as “H2O”. It can either turn to solid and gas form depending on the temperature. This is the only substance that can occur naturally in three forms: Solid, Liquid and gas.
- 68.7% of water is trapped on Glaciers
- 30 % of Fresh water is in the ground
- Jelly fish and Cucumber and tomato are each 95% water
- 70% of human Brain is water
- There is more fresh water in atmosphere than in all of the rivers of the planet combined
- Humans lose a cup of water just by breathing
- Your kidneys have to process equivalent to 500 gallons of water per day to free our body from toxins.
- A single tree of water will give 265 liters of water a day.
- Water regulates temperature of human a body
- To create 500 ml of beer you need at least 75 liters of water.
- 1/3 what the world spends on bottled water in one year could pay for projects providing water to everyone in need
- Unsafe water kills children every hour.
- only 1% of earth’s water is suitable for drinking.
- Buying a liter of bottled water uses five liters of water products.
- Water irrigation was developed on 5000 B.C
“Unlike a drop of water which loses its identity when it joins the ocean, man does not lose his being in the society in which he lives. Man’s life is independent. He is born not for the development of the society alone, but for the development of his self.”B.R Ambedkar